Summer is coming – what better time to get back on your bike?
Remember those lazy summer days spent on your bike when you were a youngster? Cycling isn’t just for the commute! It’s time for you to get back to the basics and remember the joys of summer spending time with your friends and family.
Our new Rusty Riders courses are aimed at making you a more confident road cyclist. Fully supported by Hull City Council, all adults can learn how to ride on the road safely from our Bikeability-qualified cycle instructors. And best of all, it’s completely FREE!
Each course runs for 2.5 hours and includes all the necessary safety equipment required to keep you rolling! If you don’t have your own bike, we can provide you with one and help you get the hang of being on wheels again.
Book while places last at the following dates and local venues:
- Saturday 13th May 2023 – Costello Stadium HU4 6XG
- Saturday 27th May 2023 – Hull History Centre HU2 8BG
- Saturday 17th June 2023 – Costello Stadium HU4 6XG
- Saturday 24th June 2023 – Hull History Centre HU2 8BG
- Saturday 22nd July 2023 – Costello Stadium HU4 6XG
- Saturday 29th July 2023 – Hull History Centre HU2 8BG
- Saturday 19th August 2023 – Costello Stadium HU4 6XG
- Saturday 26th August 2023 – Hull History Centre HU2 8BG
Cycling is an important skill for kids and adults. A great way to get fit, reduce that carbon footprint, and best of all enjoy the weather when the sun’s out! There is no level of confidence or lack of experience that isn’t welcome at our sessions.
Get rolling with First Step Sports, so we take the “Rusty” out of Rusty Riders. Book now to avoid disappointment!