First Step Cycle are pleased to announce our Rusty Riders courses are back for 2018! Why not Learn to ride on the road safely and gain further road knowledge with our Fully Qualified Cycle Instructors. Whether you want to ride to work or just for fun with your family or gain further confidence in cycle, then this Rusty Riders programme is for you.
- Courses run for 2.5 hours
- Course times are 10.30am -13.00pm
- Safety equipment provided
- Rusty Riders course is free.
- Participants will need to provide their own Cycle for the training
Alternatively we do have Cycle Maintenance Courses available to book;
The Cycle Maintenance course will help to develop your mechanical knowledge allowing you to make the correct judgements and fix issues which arise on your bike. The course will cover the following:
• Basic bike maintenance
• Gear adjustments
• Brake adjustments
• Types of brakes
• Tools required
- Free Cycle accessories from Hull City Council Road Safety Department
When booking you will be provided with the option of booking onto a Rusty Riders Session or Cycle Maintenance Course. Participants are able to book either/both courses, please select the relevant course/courses when booking.